What Is Chiropractic Care? With Our Pure Chiropractic in Vienna, VA
Pure Chiropractic provides pain relief and improved health for patients in the Vienna area. But it's not always clear exactly what chiropractic services are all about. The world of chiropractic is still shrouded in mystery and, all too often, misinformation. It is used to treat a number of conditions, and it serves as some of the best preventative health care you will find.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic medicine helps treat a number of conditions by working with the body. The techniques of chiropractic care typically focus on the spine, ligaments, tendons, and joints. Chiropractic services directly balance the spine and joints, relieve pressure on the spine and joints, realign the spine, and more. The number one reason patients seek out a chiropractor is to relieve pain. But a chiropractor can also help relieve problems due to pinched or compressed nerves, as well as restore movement to joints that are weak, inflamed, or lacking the range of motion. Proper care can also help stretched or torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons heal more quickly--and become less susceptible to getting hurt again.
Chiropractic services treat the core problems, instead of just the symptoms (although it treats symptoms as well). Instead of just treating illnesses and injuries as they occur, chiropractic care helps the body stay healthy, limber, and avoid illness and injury.
How A Chiropractor Can Help You: The Pain and Conditions that Chiropractic Services Can Relieve
A chiropractor can help your body heal in a number of ways. Although most people seek out chiropractic services for pain relief, there are many other conditions that can be cured or aided in healing. These conditions include:
- Ankle sprains and other sprains (injuries involving ligaments)
- Muscle and tendon strains
- Rotator cuff and other shoulder injuries
- Auto injuries
- Neck injuries
- Work Injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Neck pain, back pain, and many other types of pain
- Increased healing for many injuries
- High blood pressure
- Bowl irregularities
- General back pain and back injuries
- Lower back pain and lower back injuries
Other Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Seeing a chiropractor can do more than just cure your pain or injury. Many people report one or more of the following benefits from receiving chiropractic care.
- Helps create better posture
- Improves digestion
- Improves blood flow--which means more oxygen goes to your muscles and organs
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Improves joint strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Can help reduce or eliminate regular headaches
- Many people report sleeping better after receiving chiropractic care
Call Pure Chiropractic in Vienna, VA to Schedule an Appointment
If you'd like to schedule an appointment, initial consultation, or just ask a few questions, feel free to call us at (703) 319-1212, or come by our office at: Pure Chiropractic 301 Maple Ave W Ste 515 Vienna, VA 22180.